Kate Takes 5.
Here are my choices (in no particular order), which I'll no doubt want to change within 15 minutes!
1. Stephen Fry - A sure fire favourite for most people I think. He'd be an excellent choice to share his knowledge across the dinner table. The man is like a living breathing 'Google'. You'd never tire of interesting conversation in his company.
2. Nigel Slater - I have a great admiration for this guy, he's a legend who cooks simply and effortlessly creating stunning food. I'm sure he'd help me in the kitchen. Again, someone I could listen to for hours.
3. Dawn Porter - I adore this woman. She's funny, mad, cute and energetic. She'd have some great stories and we'd definitely have a giggle.
4. Dara O'Briain - Being a lover of comedy I've seen many a comic live (Russell Howard, Alan Carr, Ricky Gervais, Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock, Rich Hall, Rob Rouse - but to name a few) but my favourite has to be this guy. He's also intelligent and would bring a good 'craic' to my dinner party.
5. Gerard Butler - because we all need some eye candy at any dinner party and those dulcet Scottish tones would have me melting quicker than the butter on a hot plate.
So who would be on your list? They can be living or historical. I know there's no-one historical on my list but I'm a simple gal!