|Photo credit: renjith krishnan|
Anyway, every time I put the conditioner onto my daughters hair she says "Ooooh tawburry cold Mummy". Which, in her language means "Ooooh that rather lovely strawberry conditioner is extremely cold Mummy". It got me thinking....dangerous I know. The thing is, whenever I condition my hair I always notice the conditioner is slightly colder than the shampoo.
Now, you're probably wondering where the hell I'm going with this post. To be honest, I'm starting to wonder the same myself. But, when I think about it, (my) life is full of simple unanswered questions...
- Why do carrots taste better julienne than cut in circles?
- Why does Coca Cola taste better out of a glass bottle than a can?
- Why do I always need to watch a film that I already own on DVD when it comes on the TV?
- Why does cheese taste better grated than cut in slices?
- Why do Smarties all taste the same apart from the orange ones?
- Why do men (ok, my husband) never replace the toilet roll on the holder?
- Why do I get in the shortest queue at the supermarket but it goes slower than the other queues?
- Why when I buy hotdogs does the tin always hold 8 or 10 and I can only buy a pack of 6 or 12 finger rolls?
- Why do 99.9% of older people (or really young people) think it's okay to just pick a lane on the motorway and stay in it?
- Why do flies always bumble their way in and hang about on the small closed window, even though the large one is open?
- Why when I've packed away the Mega Bloks (for the 50 thousandth time a day) do I always find one that I didn't spot?
I know most of these I can put down to good old Sods Law but some really confuse me...which is easily done - I wonder if I can still say I have 'baby brain' even though my daughter turns 2 tomorrow? Now there's another question!
Anyone else got any good ones that bug them?