Wednesday 29 June 2011

The Gallery - My Weekend

As Tara is lazy nosey busy, she's chosen a simple theme for The Gallery this week - My Weekend.

I should imagine more than half the entries this week will contain photos of conference halls, booze, Sarah Brown or dildos.  Blimey, I never thought I'd use Sarah Brown and dildos in the same sentence but there's a first time for everything!

Yes it was CyberMummy this weekend.  THE parenting blogger event of the year which was much hyped and talked about for many months and I'm glad to say I got to go.

I had a blast!

It was a whirlwind day and I didn't take my camera - just my iPhone and I'm actually gutted as I could have got so many great pics.

I deliberated over which photo to choose for ages but eventually I decided on this one, which sums up the weekend nicely.  I'm actually surprised there was any left after Jane's repeated visits to Rowan's table of delights!


I have (ahem) already taken advantage of the £40 off and I have 6 large bottles of beautiful prosecco that have just arrived on my doorstep.

Cheers! *hic*

For more on my CyberMummy experience you can read these posts:
I Laughed, I Cried, I Ate, I Drank...I Went To CyberMummy
Silent Sunday #24


Now head on over and check out all the other entries...

19 comments:

jfb57 said...

Ah that's where the wine went!

Mari said...

It was so lovely to see you there, you were on my 'must meet' list :) Rowan's wines were delicious weren't they (nice photo) and that prosecco took me straight back to Italy *sigh*...holiday blues again

Jennypaulin said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself and cheers indeed! Mmm :s great merry photo x

Karin Joyce said...

Lucky you! Seems like the perfect way to enjoy a weekend. Now we need to see a photo of those 6 bottles of Prosecco! ;)

Emma said...

Good choice of photo...it was nice wine indeed! x

Mama Syder said...

Lucky You...I bet you had a fab time x

Working London Mummy said...

Great Pics! it was lovely meeting you x

Funky Wellies said...

Glad you had such a great time! I did too, but not in London! ;)

Inside The Wendy House said...

I so wish I drank...so much wine!!!  x

Nicki Cawood said...

You mean there was drinking? I thought it was all about blogging and ipads and stuff :p
Sounds like an amazing weekend x

Kate said...

Oooh! Cheers! 

AlexanderResidence said...

I am so glad someone made the most of it!  I was on antibiotics and not able to drink. Sorry our paths didn't cross, or maybe they did and we didn't realise, it was manic wasn't it!

Dawnie Brown said...

I had about 4 of those with lunch lol

Catherine Holmes said...

cheers!  now I know there is booze, will deffo be there next year

Rachel Brown said...

Now that's what I call a good sunny weekend companion. Hope to see you at the party next year :)

helloitsgemma said...

gosh! i missed out on some kind of wine special offer. Love the wine man and his start up story. Loved his wine! very much. So nice to meet, sorry we didn't spend more time together, I couldn't look at you during activism session as I was trying not to cry! Thanks so much for grabbing me and saying hello. X

The Kitchen Mechanic said...

I'm liking the fact that bottles of prosecco have just arrived , party at yours?!

LauraCYMFT said...

Lady after my own heart!!

grumpinator said...

Loved the wine but it has dawned on me that I have missed out on £40 off? Oh dear, might have to order some anyway! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...