Wednesday 11 March 2015

6 Years Old Today - Happy Birthday MC!

Another year goes by.

A year that has seen my blogging trail off. It's something I do want to get back - I keep saying it and I do mean it. It's just finding the time.

Time is so precious.

My little baby girl is 6 years old today.

She's growing into such a beautiful and confident little girl. She's already reading books that are designed for 10-11 year olds - she amazes me with her abilities everyday. I'm so proud of her and my heart just bursts when I think of how gorgeous she is.

It doesn't seem like a moment ago she came into the world.

Yes, time is so precious and I'm enjoying every second with my beautiful family.


11th March 2009

11th March 2010

11th March 2011

11th March 2012

11th March 2013
11th March 2014

11th March 2015


Happy Birthday Mini Cheddar. 
Daddy and I love you 
more than chocolate
xx


1 comment:

LauraCYMFT said...

Hope MC had a brilliant birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...